Corner Office Prestige
THE ANTHONY LLC FIRM BENEFIT
Benefits of Joining Anthony L.G., PLLC
Our team of experienced attorneys ensure that all aspects of your corporate legal needs are satisfied whether you are completing an initial public offering, follow on offering, private placement, merger or acquisition or general business contracts and ongoing corporate maintenance.
The hours are long, the workload is demanding, and the opportunities are challenging. Our mission is to make every day at Anthony L.G., PLLC a chance to learn, grow and develop as a professional. In regards to our team, appreciation yields dedication.
We respect, appreciate and value our enthusiastic attorneys and dynamic support staff. They are the engine that drives our success. Employees and Associates of Anthony L.G., PLLC enjoy:
When is “work” not work? When you WANT to do what you’re doing.
We are actively seeking
Anthony L.G. is perpetually seeking experienced attorneys for full time positions. Minimum of three-years’ experience in the field of corporate and securities law is required. Applicants must be proficient with drafting ’34 Act reports such as 10-K’s; 10-Q’s and 8-K’s, 14C information statements and 14A proxies; ’33 and ’34 Act registration statements including Form 10, S-1 and S-8 Registration Statements, Private Placements and all other forms of exempt offerings. Applicants must also be experienced with complex financing transactions; reverse mergers, mergers and acquisitions, and PIPE transactions and all other general corporate and business transactional matters. In terms of reverse mergers; mergers and acquisitions; private and public offerings, applicant must be experienced and adept at preparing capitalization tables for a variety of financing scenarios. Pay commensurate with ability.
ALG is currently seeking high-level and experienced paralegals. This position has broad responsibility and scope and involves a wide variety of corporate and securities matters. Applicants should be detail-oriented and eager to learn and grow. As a paralegal with ALG you will use independent judgement while prioritizing competing assignments. Consequently, applicants must be extremely responsive within a fast-paced environment and be able to maintain productive relationships with high-dollar-value clients.
Paralegals should be able to complete required corporate and regulatory filings for:
- OTC Markets
- NYSE and NASDAQ
- Blue Sky
Additionally, paralegals will:
- Assist with SEC filings.
- Obtain EINs, good standing certificates and other necessary documents
- Keep all minute books, corporate seals, etc.
- Proof, edit and correct legal forms and documentation
- Manage transactions; closing binders, trackers, etc.
- Maintain and update director and officer information
- Compile and authenticate signature sets
- Assist with the internal reorganization of entities as required
- Understand transaction structures (mergers, share exchanges, offerings, etc.)
- Systemize share issuances, cancellations and exchanges with transfer agents, including preparation of instruction letters, shareholder lists, stock powers, etc.
- Maintain corporate compliance for current and acquired legal entities
- Prepare officer closing certificates, etc.
- Draft formatted Articles, Bylaws, employment agreements, etc.